johnpalmer: (Default)
[personal profile] johnpalmer
My hypothesis leans heavily into the idea that something in the body (probably the fascia) records the changes made by injury. That means if we had a medical device that could scan the fascia the right way, we might be able to determine precisely how to help a person, if they suffer severe subluxation. 

If I were correct, and, someone were to figure out how to scan the fascia, and then use bone-settling[sic] techniques to repair the injury as quickly as possible, it would be a huge advance in medicine, plus a license to print money... assuming as many people are as miserable, as I believe there are.

What I'm going through is so intense, it complicates so much else in my life, so, even if I have a metric boatload of problems (10% bigger than a standard boatload, and much, much, larger than a "buttload") when I'm done with all the crazy fascia crap, it can't help but make my life multiple metric boatloads better.
Page generated Oct. 25th, 2026 06:56 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios